Mile High (Up In The Air, #2) - R.K. Lilley
This book went downhill really really fast. Everything that I liked about Bianca was fucked up, and she turned from a person who can stand up for herself to a spineless moron. And what I liked about her relationship with James was no longer present. There was actually absolutely no development in the relationship department (or any other department for that matter). There was more kinkery than conversation between them, which is kind of sad because there are supposed to be a lot of things between them that needed to be said. And James? Hell, he turned into a whining creepy bitch that I wanted to slap in the face really really bad. I also don't even want to begin to explain my frustration about Bianca's relationship with Stephan and the fact that his character was almost missing in Mile High (even though it was initially portrayed as a very important part of the whole story).

But the worst part of this book was actually the obvious editing issues and serious lack of consistency. If this book were able to speak, it would literally scream that it needs very serious and thorough proofreading and editing. And I don't even want to start on the grammar and punctuation errors that pretty much make the English language want to storm off and run for its life.