Grounded (Up In The Air, #3) - R.K. Lilley
I have to start this review by saying that I really enjoyed In Flight. Even though the whole idea wasn't anything new and brilliant, I still thought there was potential in regards to actually developing interesting characters, as well as introducing and building relationships (regardless positive or negative). After being disappointed by Mile High, I'm really glad that I found myself enjoying this book. I was really trying to keep an open mind while reading, and though there were moments that honestly bored or irritated me, at the end of the day I can say that I like Grounded.

I really liked the author's attempt to present some of the events in a multidimensional way, and I would've liked it even better, if what was happening inside the different characters' heads (line of thought, expression, wording) was not that similar. Don't get me wrong, it was a good idea, but unfortunately I couldn't shake off the feeling that it was only Bianca, Bianca, Bianca speaking (or more like thinking).

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned the Up In The Air series is the best in this genre I've read so far.