Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) - Colleen Hoover
By now it's pretty obvious that I like this book, so what I want to say in this review is the one thing that I dislike about it--the idea about it's sequel.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I have an issue with series. Well, I do, actually, but this is an entirely different issue here. The problem here is that the sequel to Hopeless would actually show the same events through Holder's point of view. I like Holder, i really do. He is sweet, funny, he's supportive, he's strong and weak at the same time, and I kinda want to keep this image of him and not have it ruined it with anything that can go wrong in Losing Hope.

I like Colleen Hoover's writing. But as much as I like the way she writes, I can't deny the fact that I'm displeased with the whole boy's POV thing. What I mean is that, while I really enjoy reading her books from the original POV used, I don't think Hoover does great with distinguishing the two POVs sufficiently that it sounds like a completely different person. And I know every story has two sides, but sometimes you gotta know when to stop.