On Every Street  - Karina Halle
Ellie/Eden/Whatever is this girl who wants to con her way into revenge for something someone did to her as a consequence to things she wasn't supposed to be doing being only a child. So, she starts preparing her new identity, life, whatever, of course not having even the slightest idea what she is supposed to do and how she is supposed to do it, but somehow she decides to dive into the deep and start fucking around with the big fish. Meh! Can't believe that, sorry.

What's more, this lady really bores me. She bored me in Sins & Needles, she bored me now. Which is pretty normal, after all she is more or less the same person. On the other hand, I liked Javier and the fact that we were given the opportunity to get to know this very important aspect of the main character's life--her first love (which is a damn fine first love if you ask me).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I didn't like On Every Street. It was a quick, nicely written read and provided a view of what has happened in the protagonist's life that has supposedly shaped her into the person we meet in Sins & Needles. What's wrong with this novella is that now I can easily picture Ellie with both Javier and Camden in a good way (you know, love and all), and I'm really not sure who I like better. But I guess I'll have to continue reading the series to find out.