Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) - C.J. Roberts
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

You know what this book is about? Lemme tell you, so you can decide whether you want to read it or not.

It's about a girl who was stalked, taken agains her will, beaten, humiliated, dickmatized, raped, all of that for one great purpose--to be sold as a sex slave. Oh, then it gets even better. She runs away, she's captured by--wait for it--what is now a group of rapists (including a woman, guys), she's almost raped again. But wait, this time she gets it light--she's only completely bruised, some cracked ribs and cuts. You know, nothing big. And then, her initial stalker-rapist SAVES her (ohmygod, so cool, right?). Then, when the girl realizes that she might be falling for the stalker-rapist (WTF), she insists that he tells her why he's done this to her. And then he spills. Just like that. He explains it like this is the most natural thing in the world. And then the brainiac girl simply decides to do it for him.

What the fuck, guys, were your brains under artificially induced coma while reading this? That is a perfectly 5 star book for you? This is so sick and disturbing, I cannot even begin to comprehend how any rationally thinking human being could like this piece of shit and rate it 5 stars (and believe me, I can very well handle shitty writing and disgusting attempts of 'producing' a fairly selling book). And don't get started with the whole two-tormented-souls-trying-to-fight-their-pasts-and-reach-out-into-darkness-to-find-light nonsense because you just can't pull it off. There is no real story, no development, nobody gets wiser or a better person (but some come out raped, you know).

You know what? I intend to buy a paperback copy of this book, just so that I can immediately recycle it and make this world a better place.